Let's Get Some Interaction
Ok, people. I know you're out there, but I'm just not hearing from you. (Well, I know there's about five of you out there that check this out regularly.) See, while we get to put up whatever we want on this here blog, you get to let us know what you think about. There are comment fields after every post, and you can put virtually anything there you like! But no one's doing that yet!
So, in an effort to encourage a little more interaction here, I hereby inaugurate a new type of post: the Write Your Own Caption. Every now and then, a picture will be posted with no commentary. Your job is to provide the context, real or imagined, for everyone's reading pleasure. It'll be fun. Let's try it with a picture from a recent post:

Now, your job is to create something about this picture! Here are some examples off the top of my head:
"Apple pickers of the world, unite!"
"If she's the apple of my eye, what are these things?"
Yeah, well, they're not that good. That's why you should come up with some of your own. Go for it!




3 Comments:
I think that one apple is bigger than my head...what are they trying to say?
Am I the only one who sees Acony plotting the future of the Roman Empire? Bueller?
Apple: What are we going to do tonight, Acony?
Acony: The same thing we do every night, Apple. Try and take over the world!
Post a Comment
<< Home