Thursday, February 01, 2007

Computers are Amazing!

Mom says our new computer can take pictures of me. I told her 'no way, Mom, I may only be 6 months old, but I know what a camera looks like!' She tried to explain how it worked, but I was skeptical.



I took a closer look...nope, not a camera.



Oh wait, who is that cute baby?!

5 Comments:

At 2/02/2007 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to make a shout out to the Twister Tournament that Becky is wearing in the first picture. Twister anyone?!?!

 
At 2/02/2007 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dah! Proof read BEFORE you post! Twister Tournament -- SHIRT -- would be the missing word in there.

 
At 2/02/2007 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

An interested bystander observed to me: "She looks like she's just so happy to be released from jail!" (A comment on the adorable striped outfit!)

 
At 2/02/2007 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^ Funniest post ever. ^

 
At 2/02/2007 5:39 PM, Blogger Bridggymama said...

ahhh, sooo cute... could just kiss her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home