A Visit by Nana Sue, Poppi, and Uncle Jon
My Nana Sue, Poppi, and Uncle Jon all came to visit two weekends ago. It was great to have them all here. I showed Poppi some of my favorite ceiling fans,

read one of my favorite books with Uncle Jon,

and spent some special time with Nana in Clark Park.

As you can see, it was cold that weekend. I stayed bundled up in a hat and sweater that Mom knit for me.

They came to my dedication at church.

Also, some other folks came, too - including my friend Martin and his parents!

And to cap off the weekend, we had some steaks from Geno's in the freezing wind.


(I got to stay wrapped up in a blanket, to keep warm.)




1 Comments:
I am totally in love with the hat and sweater and boots combo! Acony you are a lovely little girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home