Saturday, February 03, 2007

Dad put me in a bag.

I'm always so happy to see Dad when he comes home in the evening. While Mom makes dinner, Dad and I horse around. Sometimes he lets me ride on his shoulders (don't worry I hold on tight...to his hair!!!).



One time he thought I'd like playing in a TJ's grocery bags. I think he wanted me to practice for future father-daughter potato sack races!



Dad explains to me that I'm named after a flower. He provides visuals so I get the picture!



Finally, dinner time! But don't expect me to chow down. I prefer just to play with my plastic silverware.

3 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Jay... are you working out your tuba issues by putting Abby in the TJ bag? Just a thought...

 
At 2/09/2007 6:30 AM, Blogger Bridggymama said...

ha ha score for aunt Bethany. Loving the father-daughter pics. Brucie also goes crazy as soon as I tell him daddy will be home soon. Its very sweet, and also a nice break for mama.

 
At 2/12/2007 10:43 AM, Blogger thelittletons said...

It had been awhile since I checked your blog and you've got so many cute pictures up! I'm excited to spend more time with Acony and you cool older Lanfords this next month or two :-) What a cute family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home