Yep, I turned two a few days ago.
It's been uncharacteristically warm (ok sweltering) here the past few days so I haven't been able to do much writing. I'll try to catch you up on my fun-filled birthday celebration. I'll start with the party and work my way backwards through the birthday week in installments - weather permitting!
One of my pals (the handsome guy in the center) has the same birthday as me! So we had a party in one of our favorite local parks.
I used to be a HUGE fan of the swings, but lately I've really gotten to like trying out different slides. Here I am racing some friends.
And the big moment that makes you officially a year older.
I loved, and still talk about, these yummy cupcakes. There were also yellow ones, which I, sadly, didn't get to sample...maybe next year.
Thanks to all the well-wishes and celebrants who were there in spirit or in person!




1 Comments:
Happy Birthday again, Abby Bell! It looks like your party was great fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home