Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Things I Liked About California

We visited the Bay Area recently and, well, I didn't want to leave. And why not?

I got to ride in a train, a plane, a boat and a car. I'm a super traveler.







There was a pool RIGHT outside our hotel room!



We saw some beautiful wildlife at Muir Woods National Monument.







Exciting Racquetball matches, and of course, my dear, dear family.



I also really liked our "California Car"...maybe because it was shiny and red? In any case, I've been talking about California since we got back, and building airplanes and boats as fast and as much as I can. I can't wait to go back!

2 Comments:

At 7/09/2008 1:00 PM, Blogger Just the Spechts said...

How funny is that last picture?? Can you tell we're related?? haha!! Too funny!

Abby - California misses you, too! You should come back very soon! Maybe to go camping with your aunt and uncle???!!!

 
At 7/10/2008 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! The three of you in the woods just became my new wallpaper!

So glad for the chance to be part of your lovely trip. Let's get together again very soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home