This wonderful movie reminds me Abby's Uncle Jonathan ... affectionately called "Burrito Baby" when he rolled himself up in his blankets! A favorite game 13 years ago, and endlessly entertaining! Enjoy, Abby Bell! Love, Nanasue
How precious! I love watching stuff she's up to now and imagining Sam at her age. Also, I love that she can say her name- that is a huge step in someone's life. I wish we lived a bit closer, you know the roughly 5651 miles between us (soon to be 8632 miles), kind of gets in the way of playdates :-(
3 Comments:
so cute...just can't stop watching her...do you guys rehearse this stuff?!?
This wonderful movie reminds me Abby's Uncle Jonathan ... affectionately called "Burrito Baby" when he rolled himself up in his blankets! A favorite game 13 years ago, and endlessly entertaining! Enjoy, Abby Bell!
Love, Nanasue
How precious! I love watching stuff she's up to now and imagining Sam at her age. Also, I love that she can say her name- that is a huge step in someone's life. I wish we lived a bit closer, you know the roughly 5651 miles between us (soon to be 8632 miles), kind of gets in the way of playdates :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home