Monday, January 21, 2008

Dance to the Music

It's hard to capture me in my natural state - constant motion. Also, as soon as the camera comes out, I drop what I'm doing and try to grab it. Well, leave it to Havalina to rock out hard enough for me to keep dancing with the camera rolling.



(You might see D's fancy footwork in the background, and you can infer M's by the cinematography.)

2 Comments:

At 1/23/2008 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More, more ... we wanna see Abby dance the night away!

 
At 2/08/2008 6:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! This is Lisa Thoele (Larry & Donna's daughter). I just found Jay's parent's Christmas letter my stack of Christmas cards, so I logged onto the blog this morning. I can't believe how old Abby has gotten - I don't think I have seen a picture of her since she was an infant, which doesn't feel like it was all that long ago! Anyways, I just wanted to let you guys know that I think she is adorable and seems like such a sweet toddler! I hope one day soon I'll get to meet her and see you guys again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home