Saturday, November 24, 2007

'Tis the Season

Right off the bat I knew this was going to be a good week. Grandma and Grandpa Dan came to visit and they brought me a Bear. It moves its eyes and mouth - very entertaining. Sometimes I just hold onto him while I color. Sometimes I turn him on and off and on and off myself. Amazing.

Anyway, we had lots of adventures together and, needless to say lots of good food. We also celebrated two holidays (since we won't get to see them on the official Christmas)! Here is holiday one in review. (Two to follow)

Visiting a (frigid!) beautiful waterfall and having a light lunch afterwards.





On our way to do a little shopping (read: run a round HUGE building with endless themed rooms, 'toys' galore, and lights, lights, lights!).



Helping Mom and Grandma cook Thanksgiving dinner...more garlic Mom!





Playing with Grandpa D while the cooking continues in the background.



Finally, dinner is ready! I'm cooomiiiing!



1 Comments:

At 12/11/2007 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to look at these pictures and remember what a wonderful Thanksgiving we had with you in Portland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home