The Donuts Are Gone, And So Are My New Friends
I know, it sounds like a bad country song doesn't it? After my first taste of donut goodness and a fun filled weekend toddling all over Portland we bid a fond farewell to M's Cousin Joe and the lovely Meagan. Not only did they bring delicious treats from their hometown up North, but they graciously down-shifted to toddler speed for their visit. I showed them around the Zoo and surrounding Washington Park with it's beautiful views. I sampled my first french fries and hammed it up for Joe at dinner. And we strolled the pretty tree-lined blocks near our church this morning after a delicious brunch. Plus I got to bask in the paparazzi-like zeal of my second cousin once removed (or something) as he tried out his new camera. Alas, Mom and Dad were not as good at capturing the fun.
I've been very enthusiastic about riding in my stroller these days. And why not? I get snacks, a drink, put my feet up and watch the world go by. This is the life!
What? Polar Bear? Where?
Stretching my legs and commenting on the scenery.
Helping finish off the last of the Mighty O's. Yum yum and thanks for a great visit!




2 Comments:
MIGHTY-OOOOOOOOOOOO!
Love every post...but it's gonna be tough to beat a video with my favorite Grandchild and Godchild...Thanks!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home