Stand In The Place Where You Are
This is one of my new favorite activities. I spent about ten minutes Thursday night doing this over and over again. By Friday night, I was doing it on and off, while holding on to different objects each time:
D said something about me acting like Evel Knievel, if he were 2.5 feet tall and preferred wearing pastel blue dresses to American flag jumpsuits. I have no idea what D was talking about, which is often the case.
Oh, and I love wearing and talking about shoes. Sometimes I like to wear my little red shoes, and M's too, just for good measure.
I am a baby; this is my prerogative.




1 Comments:
Martin is doing the standing over and over thing too. Sometimes he's just gets into the "I'm going to stand up now" position and then tucks his head between his legs.
Post a Comment
<< Home