So Much To Tell You!
Ok, so sometimes I get a little confused about what I’m trying to “say”. For example, I’ve been known to sign “bird” when what I really want is “milk”. Really though, they’re so close it’s like saying "ran" when what you mean is "ram".
Anywho, I’ve come up with my first two-word sentence: “more food”, “food” being a new word for me today. Here I am snacking with Dad.
I’ve also been using “more” to ask to see more baby pictures, to be spun around again, and to keep Mom singing (!).
In the realm of the spoken word, I seem to be saying “bear” to all my stuffed animals. And I defiantly say “Dad”, especially when Mom tells me he’s coming home soon. The other day he just popped into my mind and I started missing him. I was looking at the door, pointing and asking for him. Mom and I looked at some pictures of him and that tided me over until he came home.




1 Comments:
What a cute pair...no wonder you miss your dad when he's at work...
Post a Comment
<< Home