Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here, There, Everywhere

I guess I ought to catch everyone up on my travels of late...first there's Father's Day. Here I am helping Mom wrap Dad's present. I showed a lot of restraint with that paper stuff. It is very confusing: eat this, don't eat that. I try to be patient with Mom and Dad, but they are awfully demanding sometimes!



Anyway, this is my Dad, of course.



We've had some fun outings. More visits to the Zoo and Children's Museum and some berry picking - Strawberries that is. I mostly smeared them all over the place.





And here I am contemplating Mom's roast corn. Yum!



I should also tell you about my new skills. They include crawling at break-neck speed towards forbidden "toys", pulling up and cruising along, eating pesto and asparagus, and playing frisbee (just kidding)





2 Comments:

At 6/21/2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Just the Spechts said...

She's sooooo cute and she's growing sooooo much!!! *sigh* Time for another visit!!

 
At 6/23/2007 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...Love the narratives...What a lucky father (and mother)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home