Boy am I Tired!
Well I rounded out this week by honing my locomotor skills. Sometimes I scoot. Sometimes I do the more classic crawl. Mom and Dad tried to catch me on camera but, well, let's just say they need to work on their technology-using skills or something. There is this abridged version for your enjoyment:
All that locomoting sure wore me out! Usually Mom or Dad wind me down after a nice relaxing bath. We sing, they pat my back, eventually I drift off to sleep. Since I've started scooting it's been a lot harder to get to sleep. Even with their tried and true relaxation techniques and my favorite songs I resist. Instead I'm sitting up and crawling around the crib. It's a disaster.
Well, long story short, tonight after the usual bed time routine, I was on my own to get to sleep. I did a bit of protesting, but much to Mom and Dad's delight, was quickly quiet and snoozing. Curious, Dad came in to check on me. He discovered I'd learned a third skill this week: sleeping sitting up. Yes folks, I put myself to sleep leaning against the side of the crib. If only pictures could be taken without waking me up!




2 Comments:
That sleeping-sitting-up skill could come in handy. I love watching the crawl--she seems so pleased with herself. What a delightful child!
She's doing so good! I'd like to think that Jon and I helped inspire her with our visit!!
Post a Comment
<< Home