posted by Jay and Becky @ 8:14 PM 3 comments
Thanks so much...you can't imagine how much I enjoyed watching and listening to that...
I know you think Baby Bell was saying "Da-Da" or "Ba-Ba," but I can clearly hear her saying "Na-Na!" What a wonderful sound, whatever she may be saying, and what a BIG girl in that swing!
Brucie also loves to swing, and really ENJOYED THAT MOVIE. 3 times. about to be 4...
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Thanks so much...you can't imagine how much I enjoyed watching and listening to that...
I know you think Baby Bell was saying "Da-Da" or "Ba-Ba," but I can clearly hear her saying "Na-Na!" What a wonderful sound, whatever she may be saying, and what a BIG girl in that swing!
Brucie also loves to swing, and really ENJOYED THAT MOVIE. 3 times. about to be 4...
Post a Comment
<< Home