Sunday, May 13, 2007

Congrats Dad; Happy Mother's Day Mom

Good News - Dad got a sweet job offer Thursday. Even better, his start date is May 29 so Mom and I get to have him to ourselves for a little while longer.



To celebrate, we had a nice dinner and enjoyed some ice cream for dessert. I was insistent that I get a taste of Mom's - hey, we're celebrating right?



We also spent some time downtown Friday. This park next to the Art Museum is a few blocks from Dad's new office. By the way, I'm super duper good at getting that cute pink sun-hat off my head. It's a miracle there are photos with me wearing it!



And Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, Grandma's, Great-Grandma's, and Great-Great-Grandma's in my life! I am so lucky to have many wonderful women to love me! It was a lovely day in Oregon, we enjoyed a picnic on our back porch and time in the park. I really like swinging, as you can see. (Video coming soon.)

**Special bonus picture for all those who read the whole post: Blurry, yet indisputable photographic evidence of my two top teeth!**

3 Comments:

At 5/14/2007 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...I was waiting for the Mother's Day posting and wasn't disappointed! (I especially like two front teeth with the bonus
"squishy face".)

 
At 5/15/2007 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay - remember when you used to always look away during pictures?? Group pictures, family pictures, any and all of the above?? Please note the second picture in this blog -- your child has taken over that role!! haha!! It came around!!

 
At 5/15/2007 5:23 PM, Blogger Bridggymama said...

yippee for Jay and his job! The hat is definetely cute and worth trying to keep on Abby's cutie face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home