Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I'm a lucky girl!

I mean really, do all eight month olds get to have this much fun?! Let's review my brief, but awesome life. I was West Philadelphia born, (alright Bryn Mawr) and they sure took good care of me at the Birth Center. I got to live near Mom's family, which was great.

And we went to this great church, Vineyard Community Church - West Philly, where I met these crazy cats and folks like them:



About a week ago Dad, Mom and I began our trek out west. After a stop in Baltimore, which I wrote about below, we spent some time with Dad's extended family in Texas. I got to meet my Great, Great Nana! She was so fun to talk to. We took a photo of five generations!



And she had a friend, JJ, that I loved talking to. He made me laugh and laugh. I even gave him kisses!



We spent alot of time visiting my Great Grand Mommy and Great Grand Daddy and all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I helped Aunt Bethy on Great Grand Daddy's campaign for Councilor at Large.



Of course I spent Easter in Texas. The Easter Bunny came to visit me - twice! And Mom finally got to dress me in spring dresses. Don't I look pretty?



The last afternoon of our visit Mom and Great Grand Mommy took me out to see Texas' beautiful Blue Bonnets. We also fed the ducks at the Art Museum, although I wasn't too sure about them.





Tuesday night I got to see Uncle Jonathan's induction into the McNeil Middle School Honor Society. I'm so proud of him. We had some good times this past week! He has lots of energy and likes to make goofy faces, which I love!



I had a wonderful visit with my Texas family, whom I love! Thanks for all the good food and fun times! And thanks for helping Mom and Dad find their way to our new home. We love you!

1 Comments:

At 4/16/2007 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our baby in the bluebonnets ... what a beautiful picture. And meeting Great-Great Nana ... such a lovely, meaningful time. Thank you for coming and staying, Acony Bell ... I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home