Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I scream, you scream

Have you heard of this ice cream stuff?!?! It looks delicious (I wouldn't know how it tastes...)! We went to get some with our friend Kendall to celebrate good friends, good real estate agents, puppy dogs, sunshine et cetera. It's so pretty!! I helped Dad pick out his.



And the folks that work there were really friendly - that way you buy more ice cream...as if anyone needed encouraging!



Afterwards everyone was on a bit of a "sugar high" whatever that is. I was just my usual smiley self.



1 Comments:

At 2/26/2007 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, your Granny would tell you to "let that baby have a little taste of that ice cream!" Where do you think your love of it came from?! Certainly not ME!! What a sweet girl our Acony Bell is ... with or without that treat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home