Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Are you ready for some football?!

Ok, I'm a little confused about this "Superbowl" thing. Tell me if this is right: we get together with our buddies (Martin, Bruce, etc.) and we pretend like we're really excited about a football game...



...but then nobody actually watches the game, they just gab away. The Dads make an effort, but in the end I think they mostly came for the food!



And before you know it the game is over and everyone's tuckered out (I'm on the left in the pink stripes, Martin is in light blue stripes)...you know, I guess it was a pretty good time after all!

1 Comments:

At 2/15/2007 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Acony likes football! Acony - you are always welcome to watch football with me and Uncle Jon. We'll teach you all about the game and we promise not to yell too loud when you're around!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home