Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

Monday was Dad's Birthday. He's approximately 48 times as old as I am! Can you imagine? Any-who, we celebrated in grand style. In addition to many nice cards and presents from far-flung relatives we had some yummy meals out.

Sunday we had lunch with my buddy Bruce and his parents. They had burritos, quesadillas, and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I had, you guessed it, guacamole. Here's Bruce bragging about getting Dublin Mudslide.



Then Dad put me in a laundry basket, but that's another story.



Monday, we had dinner at The Bubble House with Martin and his parents. Mom had big plans for me to sample their sweet potato fries, alas they are cooked in peanut oil. Marty and I still had a pretty good time...until I had a minor melt down (no photographic evidence). It was very unlike me.



Things cleared up when we changed locations to Starbucks for some after dinner coffee.



Any time I get to hang out with Dad is a good time! Happy Birthday Pops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home