Hello from Charm City
Dad took off yesterday for TX, and we're going to meet him there tonight. In the meantime, Mom, Grandma and I have been relaxing in Mom's old hometown. I've been getting dangerously close to crawling. Mom says she wants me to wait until we get to Portland to learn that motor skill and I've been trying to honor her request.
The weather has been wonderful. Yesterday we went to the zoo. Here I am with the elephants. (It may look I'm as big as an elephant in the picture but Mom says that's just "perspective" and that Elephants are really big up close).
I tried some new foods. My pediatrician (who will be sorely missed in Portland!) says pastinas, yogurt, tofu, and eggs are all a go. I tried little pastina stars but wasn't into the mouth feel. I'm always good for a few bites of something new...as long as it's followed by an old favorite like applesauce or guacamole.
Tomorrow I get to meet my Great-Great-Nana along with lots of other realatives. But first, a plane ride to TX...




2 Comments:
Yay yay yay for Texas!! I can't wait to see you, Abby!
glad you are getting closer to Portland!
Post a Comment
<< Home