My New Skills
Are as follows:
1. I feed myself if I feel like it (and when I feel like it there shall be no one else feeding me, by the way). Foods I like to feed myself include peas and tofu.
2. I drink water out of a sippy cup without showering myself, Mom, or Dad with the contents, though my parents still have to hold the cup for me.
3. I have two new teeth on the top. I grew them all by myself.
4. I take baths by myself in the big bath tub with appropriate lifeguards standing by.
5. Currently, I'm producing a lot of snot out of my little schnoz. It flies everywhere when I sneeze. Happily, it remains clear snot. Keep your fingers crossed.
6. I love to read books with Mom and Dad. Favorites include: I Love You, Goodnight; Corduroy; Where is Baby's Bellybutton; Los Colores del Bebe; Goodnight Moon. I like to turn the pages A LOT. This means that sometimes whoever is reading has to read VERY fast. (Thanks again to everyone at Dad's old office for the excellent reading material)
All these things make Mom and Dad very proud. They're so easily pleased!




2 Comments:
Um, I need picture-proof of all new skills. Especially the clear snot. And I heard Poppi say that he really wants to hear more about the snot, too. He's into stuff like that.
Quite an impressive list for your first week in Portland!?!
Post a Comment
<< Home