What's for Dinner?
Sometimes I decide I don't feel like eating. I'll have a few bites then turn up my nose at whatever comes my way. It usually lasts a day or two and seems to really freak my parents out (Mom especially - she goes right for the baby books for moral support and advise). But then I come around and dive in with a new level gastronomic gusto.
I went on such a strike last week and have since acquired a taste for several new items: peaches (previously too tart for me), oatmeal (self-explanatory), mashed peas (whole ones are fun to feed myself, but mashed ones were yucky), and angel hair pasta (although it takes some work to get it all in my mouth).
Also, if Mom or Dad are feeding me too slowly I like to grab their hand to speed the process along. This is especially true with some of my favorite foods: raisins, avocado, and bread.




1 Comments:
Already conquering pasta...looks like the Italian genes are kicking in!
Post a Comment
<< Home