Sunday, June 10, 2007

Talking and Other Evidence of Growing

As you know from reading this blog, I'm quite a typist. However, I'm yet to be much of a conversationalist, unless you count "Bah bah bah, m-m-m-m-mah-mah, de-de-g-ge-d-ge." Dad was thrilled to hear me say something close to "bear" recently, while holding my Texas Bear. Dad says that what I said is probably spelled BEH, but he's willing to give me the benefit of the doubt.



Also, I'm having fun tugging at my sleeves until my shirt comes off.



And, I've been coming up with ideas on how to put some colors on these walls.

1 Comments:

At 6/15/2007 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, even the beguiling little gap-toothed grin ... which makes our Baby Bell look even more like her daddy ... with the obvious sweetness and even-keeledness (a new word!)of her beautiful mommy! Love to you all ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home