wonderful weekend
Just another nice weekend to report on...
We did a little exploring east of the city through the Columbia Gorge and to a town on the river. Here I am with Mom enjoying the Oneonta Gorge. Sadly, a log jam made it too hard to pass through it, say, you have a baby strapped to your back. But I loved dipping my toes in the water anyway.
Today we had a nice picnic. I enjoyed some PB & J, avocado, corn, and zucchini bread Then we went to the zoo. There was a great "Raptor Show". We saw all sorts of hawks, vultures, and a bald eagle. They swooped right over our heads!! As you can see, I couldn't keep my eyes off of them.
At home Dad and I played some guitar. I also practiced standing and sitting, standing and sitting over and over (good thing my bottom's padded by those big cloth diapers!).




1 Comments:
Precious moments ... precious pictures ... precious memories!
Post a Comment
<< Home