Sunday, September 02, 2007

Baby Steps & One Big Zucchini

I like doing this these days!


Usually I'm good for a few laps around the apartment, before something catches my eye and I need to crawl to get it. For example, here I needed to play with my magnet board and state magnets...incidentally, M cut me off right at the end I signed out with an excellent grin and wave.

Anywho, before I forget, here's that massive zucchini that some of you may have heard about. (I'm wearing a Penn State sweatshirt for those of you that might be interested)



And here I am looking like a little lady.

3 Comments:

At 9/05/2007 6:31 AM, Blogger Shawn Medero said...

I've got two zuchs *way* bigger than that. Hmph. I'll just have to take pictures now.

 
At 9/08/2007 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the video of you walking, but could you wear the Penn State sweatshirt next time?!?

 
At 9/23/2007 5:00 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

gosh psu is soo overrated haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home