Sunday, August 05, 2007

My How I've Grown!

I've done a lot of growing haven't I? I used to sit in this chair while M & D did chores or took showers or whatever. Now I ask Mom to turn on the "calming vibrations", climb in, and ask to read a book. Sometimes I use it to try to get into the desk drawers (that's where they keep the good toys I'm sure of it!).



Or remember when M & D were so concerned about feeding me? Am I getting enough milk, will I like peas and carrots, ect.? Well here I am feeding Dad! See, I'm not just take, take, take! (Yes, we were at Chipotle again)



I like to look at pictures of my family. Mom quizzes me on who everyone is. I still seem to guess randomly, but I do it enthusiastically.



And I've become quite a little lady...sorta...at least I look the part. I still get tempted by the climbing wall at the playground dress or no!

3 Comments:

At 8/05/2007 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Bell, you ARE growing so big and so beautiful ... may you never grow into those lovely eyes! What a precious girl you are!

 
At 8/07/2007 8:02 AM, Blogger Just the Spechts said...

Happy, happy birthday Abby!! Uncle Jon and I send you all our love today!!! We miss you and can't wait to see you very soon!!

 
At 8/09/2007 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a year!!! These are some of the best pictures ever (of course I say that every time you post new ones)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home