Hap-Hap-Happy!
Well folks, I made it through my first year pretty much unscathed! Can you believe I was once such a wee thing!

And now look at me!
To celebrate my birth, our family had the traditional Birthday meal: frozen raspberries, Italian wedding soup, toast, V8, and chocolate chip cookies (apparently this is what Mom and Dad ate on the actual day of my birth...)
After dinner we went to a nice outdoor music concert with some friends and I got to have a birthday cupcake: zucchini bread that is. I even shared with my pal.
Mom wanted to take this picture with the musical entertainment because she thought it was funny that we listened to a man play bagpipes for my birthday. He was actually quite good and very nice to pose with us.
Other events from the day included story-time at the library where my other book-loving friends sang me Happy Birthday, lunch in the park with said book-loving friends, and some swinging – my favorite!!
M & D also had a little Birthday celebration for me. It was fun to hang out with new friends and was surprisingly sociable around some new faces. (sorry about the sideways-ness)
Afterward we went to see Dr. Ralph Stanley, one of the Fathers of Bluegrass, or so they tell me. I liked dancing to the music! It was a great ending to several fun days of Birthday Celebrating.




4 Comments:
Love the glance back to a year ago so we could see how much you've grown. Looks like M & D went all out to celebrate your birthday. Congratulations to all on such a wonderful year (and keep those cute pictures coming)!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Happy Birthday, Baby Bell!!! It looks like you had such a fun birthday! What a fun year?! Can't wait to see all of your adventures in year 2!!
happy belated birthday friend! brucie, lily and their folkd
Post a Comment
<< Home