Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Holiday Weekend

What a treat! Dad was home with us for three days and didn’t even study once! We had lots of fun in some far-flung places and closer in around town. Saturday we went to the Aquarium. Mom and I take in the views.



Riding a sea turtle (did I mention ‘turtle’ is one of my favorite signs?).



Examining parts of a Giant Squid.



After all that wildlife, Dad and I were wiped out (eyes on the road Mom!).



Sunday the weather was gorgeous. We went to our churches annual picnic and had a lovely time. Lots of swinging, walks, and good food, but no pictures. As a bonus (for M & D) we found a donut shop on the way. What do you think, did Dad finish this cinnamon roll off in one sitting?



Labor Day we found our way to a local park and had a family picnic. The play equipment was excellent! I especially enjoyed the Merry-Go-Round. Doesn’t M look like she’s having fun? What a good sport! I learned all about centripetal force that day!



And of course there was lots more walking as you’ve seen. I’m so speedy! I love the new perspective I get from my new bipedal perspective.

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2007 4:21 AM, Blogger thelittletons said...

Great pics and videos- she's growing up so beautifully. Sam is now the age she was at my baby shower- sitting like she was :-)- Incidentally, do you make up your own baby signs or is there some kind of 'dictionary'?

 
At 9/08/2007 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I can see that M is quite the sport...I hope you appreciate her. Maybe you can get her to teach you field hockey and lacrosse in a few years. (Can we please go to that donut shop on my next visit?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home