Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baa-laa-nce and other antics

I'm awfully proud of this new standing trick. I've been practicing every chance I get and even throw in a little shuffle-shuffle from time to time to make M & D happy. The key is to get a good wide stance...




Now that I'm bi-pedal (at least some of the time) I like to remind everyone how tall I am. Usually I do this at dinner as exhibited here. If you are eating at the table with me I'd expect you too to put your hands in the air, then to tell me how tall I am.



I still play hide and seek (as in hide from the green beans that are seeking out my mouth)...



...and of course I'm still cute!

1 Comments:

At 9/26/2007 4:25 PM, Blogger thelittletons said...

oh wow! That is totally incredible (video too)- way to go! Sam has just started getting himself back and forth from crawling to sitting position and we thought that was advanced :-) I can't believe what's coming in the next six months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home