posted by Jay and Becky @ 8:38 AM 3 comments
Is it just me, or is Popi wearning leopard print slippers in this video? hmm..... Makes me wish I could have been there even more!!
I'm glad to report that MY fuzzy slippers are back in my control. Popi and Uncle Jon both rec'd manly slippers for Christmas ... purely self-defense on my part!
I can't help but wonder what this would look like if you weren't a little under the weather...was this after the Christmas cookies and candy???
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Is it just me, or is Popi wearning leopard print slippers in this video? hmm..... Makes me wish I could have been there even more!!
I'm glad to report that MY fuzzy slippers are back in my control. Popi and Uncle Jon both rec'd manly slippers for Christmas ... purely self-defense on my part!
I can't help but wonder what this would look like if you weren't a little under the weather...was this after the Christmas cookies and candy???
Post a Comment
<< Home