posted by Jay and Becky @ 9:34 PM 3 comments
Oh my! Abby with a paint roller ... and just too cute for words. What a good helper you are, sweet girl, and you look wonderful in your "many colors!"
I love the outfit and the smile that goes along with it. I see that you're the type that has fun while you work...can't wait to join in next week!!!
How exciting to have your own home! Really awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Oh my! Abby with a paint roller ... and just too cute for words. What a good helper you are, sweet girl, and you look wonderful in your "many colors!"
I love the outfit and the smile that goes along with it. I see that you're the type that has fun while you work...can't wait to join in next week!!!
How exciting to have your own home! Really awesome!
Post a Comment
<< Home