Saturday, September 20, 2008

Action!

I'm unstoppable! Catch me if you can!


I scamper down the stairs at the Rose Garden:


I dance and clap to music:



I run around downtown, play with the wildlife, and wave as the trains go by:



I even climb Mt. Hood:


And I love to swing, especially at the beach with some admiring, avian fans:

(By the way, just to the right of this shot, in Seaside, there was some sort of canine competition. They had set up a giant pool on the beach with a platform next to it. Then, people would bring their dogs onto the platform and have them run and jump into the pool to catch a toy. Some of these dogs can jump over 20 feet! It's now my favorite sport.)

3 Comments:

At 9/21/2008 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to start my Sunday--seeing videos of my wonderful family! Many thanks.

 
At 9/22/2008 8:19 PM, Blogger Just the Spechts said...

Hey - one of the videos didn't work!! Is it just my computer??

 
At 9/24/2008 10:38 AM, Blogger Just the Spechts said...

P.S. - The haircut is cute, but I will miss the ponytail!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home