Down on the Farm
I've been in quarantine for a little more than a week now thanks to a varying array of cough and runny nose (which I have also generously shared with Mom and Dad). However the weather was just too nice this past weekend not to venture out. Mom and I took a quick trip to a nearby farm. We packed in the fun.
Tractor rides galore including a hay ride around the farm:
Visiting with some livestock. Not pictured are the calves, chickens, goats, ponies, and baby chicks we also saw.
We ran into one of my pals there - she lives just up the road and comes a lot. Together we sorted baby pumpkins and took in some rides. I went for the swing - twice - she road a pony - also twice. I think all involved parents were surprised by our bravery when it came to rides. I was assured we could come back for the big slide, bouncy castle, pony ride, etc. - yikes!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home